Im new here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new here!!

Hi all, Im new here so quickly thought id introduce myself before taking my son to toddler group.
    My name is Natasha (Nat to those who know me) and I am 25 yrs old. My son has been recently accepted by a modelling/acting agency despite being told he would be disabled for life...he beat all the odds and made a miraculous recovery..some of u may even have read about brandon in national papers or full house magazine!
    I have a Huge animal family consisting of a great dane, siberian husky, 2 cats, 3 royal pythons, 3 bearded dragons (10 eggs incubating) and a western hognose snake!

I used to make amatuerish? jewellery yrs ago but have recently decided I want to get into it properly and learn all there is too know so hope this forum will be of great use!!(sorry but just had to use this emoticon hehe) xx

Hi and to the forum

Comment

Hello and welcome.What type of jewellery do you prefer making, necklaces, earrings etc?
      https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
        Hello and welcome.What type of jewellery do you prefer making, necklaces, earrings etc?
        so far I have only made earrings but I would absolutely love to get into making necklaces, I did attempt a cpl a while back but dont really know much about ending them correctly so they always ended up pulling open

Comment

Hi Nat and

I also live in Cheltenham (well Winchcombe actually, but not many people know where that is) and I make beaded jewellery in my spare time
          Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from me too.

Cheers

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hi and

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

and hello from me too!

Comment

Hello and . Dont know much about jewelry but love the sound of your busy house full of animals !!!

Mine is quite compared to you 1 dog/1 cat/ 2 ferrets.

Cheers Janice.
                  www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Originally posted by Debeadz View Post
                    Hi Nat and

I also live in Cheltenham (well Winchcombe actually, but not many people know where that is) and I make beaded jewellery in my spare time
                    Ohhhh well if u eva want to meet up and chat ur more than welcome!!

Thanx for the lovely welcome ppl, and janice....im jealous!! I would absolutely love a ferrett!! xx

Comment

Working...
                    X