Hi I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm new

Hi all my name is Bev and I was wondering if anyone knows of craft fair organisers in the Midlands. I make cards as a hobby and would like to sell a few of my creations.
    thanks in advance

Hi Bev, sorry I'm not from your part of the country but to the forum.

Jo xx
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi Bev and welcome to the forum. I can't help out with info on your area but I would suggest you check out stallfinder and your local council website - both may have listings of events in your area. Also keep an eye on here as events do get posted. Unfortunately its not so easy to get a stall with certain crafts and cards and jewellery are among the generally over subscribed categories.

Hopefully someone with some local knowledge might pop up with some suggestions for you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

hello, welcome to the forum...... sorry I don't know the answer to your question :/
          Tutor in PMC Silver Clay in the West Midlands
          Facebook:
          https://www.facebook.com/MetalClayTutor
          http://www.artclayjewellery.co.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As for the fair organisers, have a search on this forum, or try http://stallfinder.com It lists all fairs accross UK, so you should be able to find something useful there.

Good luck.
            Passionate about all things handmade...

Proud owner of WowThankYou - stylish and affordable way of selling your crafts and makes

Friendly advice and coaching for small businesses

Cocoa & Heart Website

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum, as already suggested try your local authority website and stallfinder for craft fairs, you may find one or two who are able to accommodate you, sadly alot of fairs do get over subscribed with these crafts, good luck
              Blog Facebook
              Etsy Folksy
              Twitter: Kittencreations

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.
                Jelena
                Help other people and peolpe will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Christa View Post
                  Hi Bev and welcome to the forum. I can't help out with info on your area but I would suggest you check out stallfinder and your local council website - both may have listings of events in your area. Also keep an eye on here as events do get posted. Unfortunately its not so easy to get a stall with certain crafts and cards and jewellery are among the generally over subscribed categories.

Hopefully someone with some local knowledge might pop up with some suggestions for you.

thanks all for your comments. Yes unfortunately that's true Christa.. cards and jewellery are the most popular crafts it seems. A few years ago I asked a local organiser and she said she was totally booked up with them...
                  I shall have a look at the link people are suggesting , thanks again

Comment

Hi Bevv, welcome to the forum, I'm Graeme
                    http://www.personalised-signs.co.uk
                    Unique, personalised gifts that are hand crafted to order for all occasions.

Please follow us on Twitter and our facebook page.

Comment

Hi there - thanks.
                      Been looking at the stall finder thingy, put my hopes up as a local garden centre has just started to do monthly craft fairs. I emailed the organiser but she has lots of card makers already.. I think I chose the wrong craft..
                      I will keep looking however ....

Comment

Working...
                      X