Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Lisa from herne bay in Kent.

Hi!

My craft business is called Bodygemz and I sell handmade (by me) jewellery and also I sell body jewellery (pre made). I sell mostly via eBay and Facebook, tho I am hoping to get a website up and running in the not too distant future.

My plan for 2012 is to start exhibiting at craft fairs, etc, so if anybody knows of any in the Kent area I'd be keen to hear from you with details.

X

Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum.

I am from Kent too, but close to the London side, so not sure about events down your end. Put 'Stallfinder' or Craft Fairs in to Google and I am sure, something will come up.
    Passionate about all things handmade...

Proud owner of WowThankYou - stylish and affordable way of selling your crafts and makes

Friendly advice and coaching for small businesses

Cocoa & Heart Website

Comment

Hi Lisa

to the forum. You could try Midas Leisure as I think they do fairs in Herne Bay area.
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum
        Blog Facebook
        Etsy Folksy
        Twitter: Kittencreations

Comment

Hello Lisa.

Welcome to the Craft Forum from another Kent based crafter. I know in Whistable there are some fishermen's sheds close to the harbour that are rented for short periods, might be worth a look as it is only just down the road.

Roger

Comment

Hi Lisa and to the craftsforum, orginally from Kent but now in Yorkshire, lots of happy holiday memories of Herne Bay though.

Tarina
            http://tarinaknits.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by tarinab View Post
              Hi Lisa and to the craftsforum, orginally from Kent but now in Yorkshire, lots of happy holiday memories of Herne Bay though.

Tarina
              Hey co-incidence - I'm originally from South Yorkshire but now in Kent!! Swapsies!
              Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
              Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
              Follow me on Twitter:
              @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Working...
              X