Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi. This is my first time - I'm a complete novice on craft forums but I need some help. Can any body give me some feedback on the Ellison Big Shot. I've just bought one and when it comes to embossing - it's absolutely fantastic especially the Cuttlebug embossing folders. As for cutting I'm not sure what I think. I've bought a Cuttlebug Alphabet (cos it was cheaper than buying a Sizzix one) and although it cuts it on the Big shot it's scary feeding the plates through. I'm frightened of breaking my cutting plates. They bend quite a bit and I'm concerned a bit because the cuttlebug dies seem a little thicker than the Sizzlits of which I've bought two and they are not cutting very well at all. I'm beginning to think maybe I should have bought a cuttlebug machine but chose the Big shot because of the bigz dies which will cut thicker stuff. Has anyone else got any concerns about using Cuttlebug dies on the Big shot? Ive not tried any other brands on the Big shot so i'd welcome any feedback on other dies. Hope some one out there can help.
    Last edited by Chris M; 13-10-2007, 11:26 AM. Reason: Wanted Big Shot in the title
Working...
X