Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Craft Events In Kent

Hi all

we are new to this site and want to wish everyone a merry xmas and happy new year from all at DTC Events. We are Kent's biggest Craft arts and Gift organiser with over 40 shows in 2012. Visit our web site for more details. Mod edit:read the rules.
    removed10
    Banned
    Last edited by removed10; 24-12-2011, 06:13 AM.

I have just looked at your web site and felt it was very poor with the information about forthcoming shows. There was nothing like 40 shows listed yet. As to stand costs, table sizes and general information, there was nothing.

It would be very helpful to other forum members if you could improve your web site to match your claim as "Kent's biggest Craft arts and Gift organiser".

My own query relates to whether you allow only handcrafted items or anyone selling bought in imported items.

Roger

Comment

Dear Roger

May I thank you for your post. Unfortunately we did not state that our website is currently being updated, and all our events plus details shall be listed no later than 6th January 2012. For this error I do apologise. Until then we will be happy to email any one requesting details of our events, using our contact us page on our website. Upon our website being completed, this will also show our terms and conditions though our website does already show stall prices. To further answer your thread, we do not allow any one selling anything other than hand made items. This eliminates any one wishing to sell wholesale items. I can confirm we do have over 40 events for Kent in 2012, which includes Isle of Sheppy, Lenham, Canterbury, Boughton and so many more. Further more we have 23 events confirmed for Essex and 16 confirmed for Surrey, though these dates will not be until 2013. All I can ask everyone is to keep an eye on our website or drop us an email via our web page, as our I.T department will begin adding the outstanding events after Christmas.

Hope you have a good Christmas and happy new year.

Kindest Regards
      Stuart Brown
      DTC Events

Comment

Working...
      X