New member wanting new skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member wanting new skills

Hi all, accidentally came across this site whilst recovering from a major op and needing to stop my boredom setting in. Have tried and succeeded in many crafts, including card making, knitting, jewelry making and many more.

Am hoping to learn new skills whilst socializing and having a good laugh at my attempts

Hi Michelle

I'm new to the site too. I have just started back working in July as my youngest starts school full time next september. I am a mobile beauty therapist and I also sell Handmade bath and body products that I buy from a lovely company in Brighton, but I have caught the bug and am going to start making products myself in the new year.

Good luck learning your new skills and I hope you recover well from your op xx

Emma x

Comment

Welcome Michele, sorry you have been poorly. We would never laugh at anyones attempts, we are very concious of our own early tries. lol. but you will get loads of help and encouragement throughout these pages. There is a very variety of crafts here so take your pick.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
      X