Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I'm a newbie :-)

Hi all

This looks like a wonderful forum, very informative - I am going to have a great time reading all the interesting threads.

My name is Sarah and I am hoping to set up a new little pocket money business, selling hand-made hair clips for babies, toddlers and little girls, along with hand-made necklaces and bracelets.

But, I am very new to it all and haven't really got a clue! I have ordered some bits and bobs, just waiting for them to arrive, and I have bought my domain name also.

Anyway, lovely to meet you all and off to post my first thread asking for advice!

PS, are there any threads relating to hair clips already - if so, what forum would they be in?

Thanks
    Sx

Welcome to the forum
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi Sarah welcome from me too. I dont remember seeing a thread on hair clips but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I should warn you this is a very addictive place.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hello Sarah
        Welcome to the forum and good luck with your venture.

Have you looked at Etsy? Items for babies and toddlers and children are popular on that site and you may get some ideas for your enterprise.
        Small items are easy to post so you may consider selling internationally through a site like Etsy - it costs nothing to open a shop and only 20c to list an item for a few months.
        Annie and Lyn
        www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Hi Sarah and welcome. I'm new too and haven't yet found everything out about the forum, but having read your posting I wonder if there is a specific topic for each different type of crafting, which I think would be a very good idea. Perhaps you should start your own for hair accessories if not.

Comment

Working...
          X