Hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!

Hi everyone, my name is Glynisrose and I do most crafts - (well, have done in the past I had to give up knitting because I have arthritis in my hands!!)

I spe******e in card - making these days and really enjoy it. Two years ago I bought the Craft Tonic die cutting machine and loved it. Last year I treated myself to the Spellbinders Grand Calibur and the Craft Tonic was donated to an occupational therapy centre in Birmingham run by my bestest friend.

Don't know whether there's a gallery here but I'll try and post some pictures of the cards I've made.

Hello and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing some of your crafty creations.

Jo xx
    Things to make and do
    Things to make and do's Facebook page
    Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by glynisrose View Post
        Don't know whether there's a gallery here but I'll try and post some pictures of the cards I've made.
        Hi there, I'm new here too and just found out how to post pictures so I'll tell you. You go to the top right corner and click on My Profile, and then look in the sidebar on the left for "Albums". You might have to compress your pics first, mine were roughly 1.5MB to begin with and that was too big.
        Handmade gift shop in Doncaster. Enquiries from crafters welcome
        http://www.homespun.co.nr

Comment

Working...
        X