Introduction to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to all

Hello all; it was very remiss of me, but I failed to introduce myself! I have been a member for sonme considerable time, but this is the first time I have posted, (I think).

I am retired, at 78 yrs. young! I have been on a couple of other forums and made some really wonderful friends. I used to do quite a lot of woodwork and Fretwork, however I can no longer do this because of my health problems. They are too dusty for me and far too strenuous. I am now very interested in card making. With the help of friends on other forums am doing quite well. My good friends have been very, very patient with me and have answered all my queries with a great deal of patience and much humorous good will. I will be eternally grateful to them!
    Hoping that it will be much the same on this forum, all the very best to you all, John.

Welcome John. You will find several members in your own age bracket here and lots of card makers too. I do hope you enjoy the forum.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi John to the CraftsForum. Lots of nice friendly, helpful people on here to chat to and lots of papercrafters. Looking forward to seeing some of your makes.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hi John, nice to meet you. I don't make cards myself but love to browse on here and see what others are up to
        Custom tribal belly dance costumes & accessories

Unique jewellery for those who love to turn heads

Comment

Hi John...greetings from another card-maker/paper-crafter. I am sure you will find everyone here friendly and helpful too.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
            X