Natural Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Cosmetics

Hello, Im Donna and new to this site but hope I can get some advice and maybe give some advice on making and selling natural cosmetics. I recently found out that I would need a cosmetic saftey assessment certificate to sell my homemade products and I have been looking at some companies that offer assessment packages that include a list of approved ingredients that can be used when making products, I hope I have this
    right? At present Im only making body butters, lipbalm , bath bombs and solid shea butter bars and I would like to use grapefruit seed extract and rosemary extract to extend shelf life of these products. So I have requested samples of assessments from these companies and cannot find these two mentioned ingredients on the lists does this mean I cannot use these ingredients in my products. If this is the case then why not? are they banned substances or something and if so do you know a company that offer assessment packages that would include these ingredients . I hope someone maybe able to help me with this problem.

Thank you

Hello Donna and welcome to the forum.

I can't help you with your questions, but it may be an idea to post in 'Beauty, Soaps and Cosmetics' as well.

I hope someone there can help you.
    Annie and Lyn
    www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Hello wasn't sure where to post so thanks for advice I have done that now.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X