Hi from a sewing mad lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from a sewing mad lady

Hi everyone, I love to sew, I spe******e in textiles items such as unique soft 'toys', plushies and accesories, I sell them from my website pinkworks. (which I don't know if I can put here, but thought people may like to see what I make!) I also love to draw, embroider, paint, needlefelt.. Ilove all things arty crafty, and spend many hours making and creating with the help of my loveable little blue Budgie 'Bobbin'. I am always on the look out for good forums to get advice and chat about my passion in life.. sewing weird and wonderful creations! also, I am interested in finding new fairs to sell my stuff and thought this would be a good place to go. Also I am in need of some sewing machine help.. grrrr. So, hi everyone! oh, i will attach a photo here too if I can....
    Attached Files
    Pinkworks - Handmade Happinesses

www.pinkworks.co.uk

www.facebook.com/pinkworks

www.twitter.com/pinkworks

email me at [email protected]

Hi and welcome to the forum. I love your creations!. This is a great place to be and by the look of your products you are going to be popular. Best of luck.
    Debs
    On line shop www.lootybag.co.uk
    Become a a fan on facebook for latest offfers, like me on www.facebook.com/lootybag
    My Blog http://www.lootybag.co.uk/blog/
    Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Lootybag

Comment

Welcome. You can put your website in your signature as long as it is craft related and pics in your album from day one.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi and welcome from me. Your little creations are gorgeous!

Ally
        xx
        Blog: http://lovinglyhandcrafted.blogspot.co.uk/
        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ally-S...09704535743430

Comment

Cuteness!!!!

Love the Laura Ashley cat with the mismatched eyes. Great photos and cute dog too!

What type of bean do you use for filling? I wanted to fill a plush with beans but opted for fibre fill in the end because I feared choosing the wrong type of bean & they would rot. Anyway, welcome from me too, even though I'm only a junior here myself :P

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff
          Anz x

Everytime we move, I have to find new craft shops....
          Anz blog

Comment

Hi I'm new here too, but everyone has been so welcoming. I have only just started to make toys with my sewing but I am loving it! (Also very handy as I am a student with no money and a large family --I know what everyone will be getting for Xmas!) I doubt I'll ever have your talent though! Those toys are so cute! x

Comment

Your items are lovely! Welcome to the forum.
              Annie and Lyn
              www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum, love your crafty cuties.

Jo xx
                Things to make and do
                Things to make and do's Facebook page
                Michael Lovejoy's Art

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum, love your work especially the dog coat.
                  http://www.scrumptioustextiles.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by pinkworks View Post
                    Hi everyone, I love to sew, I spe******e in textiles items such as unique soft 'toys', plushies and accesories, I sell them from my website pinkworks. (which I don't know if I can put here, but thought people may like to see what I make!) I also love to draw, embroider, paint, needlefelt.. Ilove all things arty crafty, and spend many hours making and creating with the help of my loveable little blue Budgie 'Bobbin'. I am always on the look out for good forums to get advice and chat about my passion in life.. sewing weird and wonderful creations! also, I am interested in finding new fairs to sell my stuff and thought this would be a good place to go. Also I am in need of some sewing machine help.. grrrr. So, hi everyone! oh, i will attach a photo here too if I can....
                    Hello from me too. I lurve soft 'wierd' toys have you searched www.stallfinder.com ? for your fairs.
                    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Originally posted by Anz View Post
                      Cuteness!!!!

Love the Laura Ashley cat with the mismatched eyes. Great photos and cute dog too!

What type of bean do you use for filling? I wanted to fill a plush with beans but opted for fibre fill in the end because I feared choosing the wrong type of bean & they would rot. Anyway, welcome from me too, even though I'm only a junior here myself :P

Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff
                      Hiya, I just use split pea lentils.. you can get actual beans used for traditional bear making but they are incredibly expensive and difficult to find, I think split peas do just as good a job, I don't worry about them rotting.. they would only rot if they got wet, and I wouldn't recommend people to give my plushes full on baths anyway!

www.pinkworks.co.uk

Comment

thanks I will take a look for some fairs!! make my self super busy making plushes ready for Xmas :/ exciting!

www.pinkworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X