Help Please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!!!

Hi, everyone, this is my first of many post i hope, I am thinking of opening up a craft shop, have been going to markets etc over the past year or so, but really want some advice from anyone who can help. There appears to be a mountain of different companies to choose from, Docrafts (though they seem really expensive with the start-up costs), Trimcraft, Impex and so on, i would like to stock paper and card like in pick n mix format, there appears to be two versions Payper Box and Papercellar, though i have noticed that the Payper Box version is their choice instead of yours, i want to be able to choose my own stock not be told what i can choose. Can anyone recommend the best way forward!
    Thanks
    Dawn

I deal with paper box, i dont have a stand i just chose my own card when I want it, they send me samples every 3 or 4 weeks and i choose from them. Dont deal with docrafts as they only seem interested in looking after the very large retailers, plus you can buy there stuff everywhere.
    www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
    for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
    www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
    craftyaddicts blog site
    www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
    My personal blog
    http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Hello and Dawn.

Can't help you on the craft shop front I'm afraid, but I wish you the best of luck with it. Any idea which area you would like to open in?

Best of luck

x

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Can't help with the card but as a customer i prefer the paper cellar card. As for a wholesaler, try and get one thats an all rounder and sells a bit of everything to get you started otherwise your ordering from many suppliers, having to meet there minimum orders and it can get very expensive.

HTH
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

Working...
        X