Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norma Holmes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Norma Holmes

    Hi I Am Norma And New To The Forum ,im Looking For Craft Fairs In And Around Manchester, Any Info Please.
    Norma

  • #2
    Hi Norma, I only joined today aswell, so still finding my way around but I'm sure I saw a thread on the main page called Craft Fairs, not had alook yet though. I live in Manchester aswell. Perhaps we'll bump into each other at some time.

    Happy Crafting
    Jeannette

    http://www.jeannettespages.blogspot.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Hiya Norma and to the forum.

      Can't help you with craft fairs in Manchester, but I'm sure somebody will let you know if they do! Just wanted to say 'hi'.

      Pauline
      Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

      Comment


      • #4
        Hello and to the forum. I hope you found what you were looking for about craft fairs, I'm in Newcastle so I can't help, sorry. Enjoy your time here!
        Anice xx
        Funkyhand x
        my website
        http://www.funkyhand.com
        my blog (updated 09/06/10)
        http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
        Follow me on Twitter
        http://twitter.com/funkyhand

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm in Glasgow I'm afraid so a bit far from you to let you know about craft fairs. Have you tried contacting local schools? or checking your local paper for up and coming fairs?

          Cheers.

          Lisa

          Bowed Over
          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
          www.bowedover.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Hiya Norma and to the forum.

            Can't help you with craft fairs in Manchester, but I'm sure somebody will let you know if they do! Just wanted to say 'hi'.

            Pauline
            Thankyou Pauline for the welcome norma [BLUEBELL]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Funkyhand View Post
              Hello and to the forum. I hope you found what you were looking for about craft fairs, I'm in Newcastle so I can't help, sorry. Enjoy your time here!
              Anice xx

              THANKS ANICE NOT FOUND ANYTHING YET BUT WILL KEEP LOOKING
              NORMA [BLUEBELL]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm in Glasgow I'm afraid so a bit far from you to let you know about craft fairs. Have you tried contacting local schools? or checking your local paper for up and coming fairs?

                Cheers.

                Lisa

                THANKS LISA WILL TRY SCHOOLS AND PAPER NORMA XX

                Comment


                • #9
                  and hello from me too!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X