Hey - from Enshrined Jewellery ... By Nicky ♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey - from Enshrined Jewellery ... By Nicky ♥

Hey there every one : ) I think I am quite glad that I have come across this forum ♥
    My name is Nicky and I am 27 years old. I am engaged and have a 10 month old baby -

It is thanks to my baby boy, Zach, that I can sit and write this : )

Since he was born (Oct 2010), he has helped me to see that making jewellery is more than a hobby to me. I have the oppurtunity to create unique items of jewellery (and accessories) and allow others to enjoy wearing (or using) them : )

As a way of showng my greatfulness for Zach, I used his name to create this company's name, “Enshrined Jewellery … By Nicky ♥”. The name Zach means that “God remembers” (in Hebrew). I wanted a word that I could connect to this meaning that expressed my love for Zach. I came across the word “Enshrined”. One of it's meanings being “to cherish as sacred”. I will always cherish Zach. He is my world ♥ It felt right to use this word in the name, and so became

“Enshrined Jewellery … By Nicky ♥”.
    Jewellery that is made by the love given to me from my baby boy.

My personal goal is to be able to become a WAHM (Work At Home Mummy) within the next year or so. I currently work two days a week as a Nursery Nurse and love that job - but love being a mummy so much more ♥
    Love Nicky (and Zach)

Enshrined Jewellery
    ... By Nicky

Hello Nicky
    Welcome to the forum and I hope you achieve your dream of becoming a WAHM.
    But keep on open mind on how you can achieve your dream - you may find a different way to do it.

And remember: Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal !
    Annie and Lyn
    www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nicky

to the forum. Lovely story about your company name!

Good luck with your new venture - I am sure you will find lots of great advice on here.
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Ni Nicky - a huge welcome to the forum and good luck with your jewellery business.
        Luby

Beadelicious
        Be Bold - Be Beautiful - Beadelicious
        Give us a shout - [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X