Hi from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Michigan

Hi my name is Vince Carlston from Detroit, Michigan. I have two beswick items and would like the value of them please can somebody help.

The vase is green with brown on the inside and the number is 1192 beswick England

The second one is a very beautiful jug which is copper colour on the outside and black in the inside number 1553-2 stamp beswick england with a flick under all in the copper colour.

Does anybody have a value and age for them please. will add photo's if needed.

Hi
    This is a crafts forum for people who make their own crafts so I doubt anyone would be able to help. Having looked at your website I'm surprised you haven't just put them on ebay with all your other Beswick items you are selling and let market forces decide.

And talking about your websites, I have deleted them from your signature as they break the forum rules.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by TigerPottery View Post
      Hi my name is Vince Carlston from Detroit, Michigan. I have two beswick items and would like the value of them please can somebody help.

The vase is green with brown on the inside and the number is 1192 beswick England

The second one is a very beautiful jug which is copper colour on the outside and black in the inside number 1553-2 stamp beswick england with a flick under all in the copper colour.

Does anybody have a value and age for them please. will add photo's if needed.
      You could always try the royal doulton website or just google beswick pottery.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
      X