Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to craft Fairs

Hi
    My name is Sandra. I am new to Craft Fayres/Fairs, can anybody tell me of any that are in the Coventry/Warwickshire area?
    Kind Regards
    Sandra

Hi Sandra welcome to the forum. have you tried www.stallfinder.com or www.ukcraftfairs.com
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Lilac Moon
      Hi will have a look.
      Thanks a lot
      Sandra

Comment

Sandra. Stallfinder is a good place to start. She has an extremely comprehensive listing of all craft fairs in UK. She is also a member here so you may meet her. What is your craft?
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
          Sandra. Stallfinder is a good place to start. She has an extremely comprehensive listing of all craft fairs in UK. She is also a member here so you may meet her. What is your craft?

Hi Carol

I make Jewellery, crystal/glass/clay/emanel and I also make lovely clay figures, dogs, cats, tortoise, bears allsorts.

Kind Regards

Sandra

Comment

I am organising several charity ones in Rugby through out the christmas season so please email me for more details [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X