Hi from Murmansk!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Murmansk!!!

First of all please excuse me for my "excelent" English.
    Lighting fixtures selling was my business when dreams of creating of my own kind of lamps began visit my head.
    First I made it of metal and plastic and I wouldn't say it was successful experiense in its design side.
    However people bought my first awful lamps rather good
    And I got happiness having find driftwood clusters not far from Murmansk city.
    I hope things made of driftwood look not so awful.
    As for texts I wouldn't think someone would like it if I would translate it to English
    Are you looking for driftwood lamps? Some of them are here: www.lamp-box.com/blog

Welcome to the forum from distant Murmansk
    http://stratis-art.blogspot.com

Comment

I like your bird - it has a very long tail - what is it?

Comment

Hi welcome from me too. You didn't tell us your name. loving the lamp, not so sure about the bird, pretty as it is.
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Thanks very much for kind support.
          My names Ravil
          What bird is it?
          Which one you mean?))
          If it is my pet its just our home hooligan budgerigar a type of small brightly-coloured bird
          If on driftwood bird lamp it is perhaps GGByron's "...And shrieks the wild sea-mew."))
          Are you looking for driftwood lamps? Some of them are here: www.lamp-box.com/blog

Comment

Hi Ravel, nice to meet you, I'm Hilary but Hils for short. I meant the bird on youtube that trying to eat the lamp. must be your budgie....
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Yes its my budgie thats not crafted of driftwood

Comment

Thats a lovely picture.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi Ravil and to the Crafts Forum. It's lovely that we can all communicate from around the world like this, nice to see you here. Your English is 100,000 times better than my Russian so no need to apoligise !!

Love some of your lamps they are inspired. That cove looks full of driftwood, should see you ok for materials for a few years LOL

Hope to see more of your designs soon.

Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hi MornieG Jewellery
                    Thats fun to know that my English is 100.000 times better than your Russian))
                    Last edited by Nor-lampion; 13-02-2014, 12:55 PM. Reason: some mistakes

Comment

Hi from Kazan!

Hello everyone!
                      Time fly and Murmansk changed to Kazan and [mod edit: no urls before 25 posts...please read the forum rules]
                      Well now I wonder is it possible to restore my participation in the forum?
                      This is my the newest "Barents shrimp"
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by removed10; 06-09-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X