hi everyone, new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone, new here

Just saying hello, I joined a week or so ago and have been lurking around doing alot of reading, but only just plucked up the courage to say hi.

I'm very much a beginner in candle making so will be pestering you all with questions and advise .
    I don't get out of the house much as I care for my hubby who's had a stroke. Time and money is in short supply but thought i could get some me time with a new hobby.
    That's about all from me, Rhos

Hello Rhos!
    A hobby is just the thing for 'me' time - and it's great to be able to 'speak' to like-minded crafters so easily on here isn't it?
    Annie and Lyn
    www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Hi Rhos welcome to the forum. dont be afraid to join in the chatter, mind you, you will need to be quick to get a word in edgeways sometimes. there are plenty of chatterboxes around here. but do ask any questions you like and someone will come along and answer it.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Rhos,

Welcome to the forum. I think it is fantastic that you have a hobby which is all so important. I started making cards over 2 years ago as a way of relaxing; it has been a great source of therapy over the years and brought a lot of pleasure for me making them and the people who receive them.

Good luck with your candle making.

Kind regards,
        Couture Card Creations
        Stirlingshire
        www.couturecardcreations.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Couture-Card-Creations/114271528661516?

Comment

Welcome to the forum Rhos,

I think you'll find this a great place for interesting information, and just a bit if a chat. Good luck with your candle making. Hope you will join in the many discussions on here.
          Harmonia's

www.harmonias.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmonias/165589430154256

Comment

Many thanks for the lovely warm welcome.
            Everyone seems so happy and helpful, i'm looking forward to joining in and ofcourse asking lots of questions

Comment

Hey, also new around here, but it seems very friendly and fun. Hope to see some of your creations in the future! xx

Comment

Hi, and welcome! Hope you'll find candle making to be lots of fun and even a little relaxing! Scroll on down to the candlemaking section and have a good trawl through all the "getting started" threads and then start asking questions! Don't be shy!

Comment

Working...
                X