not 'new' but 're-newed' !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not 'new' but 're-newed' !

Hello again! Although I have been before I feel like I need to reintroduce myself as I have been 'away' for a loooooong time with illness, life stuff and a house move. I am gradually getting myself back, bit by bit and have started crafting again.
    Not only have I picked up the polymer clay again but I have a new found obsession with mosaics and make my own tessarae. This has really helped me through my long term illness and kept me sane through the other 'stuff'.

I look forward to getting inspired and enthused again by all of you lovely people out there!

Lisa x Giggles.

Glad to hear you are back in a crafting mode and still sane after your illness. Hope you find lots of inspiration on the forum and best of luck with your crafting.

Roger

Comment

Great to see you back, Lisa! Sorry to hear that you have been ill, hope you are well on the road to full recovery and I look forward to seeing your mosaics and new work. I am so pleased that you are still creating - your little clay animals are brilliant and I would hate to think they were not going to be 'born' anymore!
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments xx

Comment

Doh. I had to look up 'tessarae' before commenting. lol. Welcome back. Very pleased you are beter and look forward to chatting.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X