Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello,

Im not new, as such, but i havent been on here for ages! So i thought maybe i could just say hello to everyone again, new and old!

My names Elliot, 18 years old, just finished college.

You may or may not of heard about my website im Launching soon, you can find out more in my signature if you like.

Looking forward to participating in the forum abit more, but i must say, im not great at the crafting side of things, more interested in the online aspect.

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you all!

Elliot
    Hello. Your Course Search is the website that helps you find things to learn near you.
    From Photography to Upholstery & Jewellery Making to Bread Baking, there’s a Course to inspire everyone.
    YourCourseSearch.com - coming soon

This is a first hello from me to you. It is good that you are one of the younger participants of the forum. With your number of posts you can post the web address of your site and then other forum members can then give comments. Best of luck.

Roger

Comment

Hi Roger, thanks for the positive feedback. The sites not currently live at the moment but when it does launch i'll certainly post a link here!

Elliot
      Hello. Your Course Search is the website that helps you find things to learn near you.
      From Photography to Upholstery & Jewellery Making to Bread Baking, there’s a Course to inspire everyone.
      YourCourseSearch.com - coming soon

Comment

Hi Elliot I remember you from before, good to see you're still as enthusiastic

Not sure if we had it when you were here before but we now have a section dedicated to craft courses which you may well find useful for your new website.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hi!
          Will be following your site, would love to find local craft courses so its prefect!
          http://notsoshabbygifts.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Not-So...52973981443126
          www.notsoshabbygifts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X