Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Office Coffee Shop

Hi,

not sure if we are in the right place or not , but we are Dirck and Lorraine and we run the Post Office Coffee Shop in Southrepps Norfolk. We sell a lot of local crafts for local people and will be holding a craft fair on August 7th. We are looking for advice on how to run the fair and on how to attract crafters to it.

Dirck

Hi Dirck welcome to the forum. if you search the forum for uk craft fairs there are lots of threads onthis subject which may be of help to you.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Welcome to the forum You can always post about your craft fair in the appropriate section of the forum and that will get people looking at what you are doing. Plenty of advice to be found here. If you have any specific questions don't be shy to ask everyone!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Welcome to you both, I’m sure this forum will become undoubtedly helpful.You could start building an online presence now and letting people know aboutthe craft fair by submitting it to online craft fair directories perhaps? Goodluck with it all!
        Hello. Your Course Search is the website that helps you find things to learn near you.
        From Photography to Upholstery & Jewellery Making to Bread Baking, there’s a Course to inspire everyone.
        YourCourseSearch.com - coming soon

Comment

Working...
        X