Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Tiddly Pom!

Hello all!

I have just started up my own company called Tiddly Pom. I make wooden signs that are hand cut and hand painted, primarily as bedroom signs for children. We are based in the Uk and source all of the products we use from local suppliers.

I started the business after I made some signs for friends and family, who already have, or have just had children, and they were very popular (I also enjoyed making them!).

If you would like to see our work I have some photos on facebook. Search for Tiddly Pom.

Any feedback would be very welcome, and if you like what I do, please follow me on Facebook.

As I mentioned before, the signs seemed to go down well for parents who have just had children, but there is no limit to what word (s) you can have. i.e. If you want a sign for the kitchen reading "Bake" or for the Bathroom, reading "Wash" or simply just the name of the room. The colouring of the letters can be plain, or patterned (you can mix the 2 also) and there is a wide choice of colours to chose from.

If you don't like facebook you can always email me or respond to this thread
    I would genuinely love to here from anyone, who has tips or is interested in the product.

Many Thanks,
    Laura from Tiddly Pom

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!!! It's a great site for all crafting needs.
    Harmonia's

www.harmonias.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmonias/165589430154256

Comment

Working...
    X