Hi From a Jeweller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From a Jeweller

I'm a jewellery designer/maker based in Dundee, Scotland. I just found this forum and it has loads of interesting looking sub-forum - I look forward to taking part.

I have been working part time making and selling jewellery since graduating in 2006 so hopefully I can contribute to as well as learn from the forum.

My main work is influence by architecture which makes it geometric and sculpural. I enjoy stone setting and like unusual stones or unusual or irregularly cut stones.

I was Scottish joint co-ordinater of the ACJ (Association for Contemporary Jewellery) for a couple of years after graduating too. On my blog I try to post a mixture of my own work, information for other jewellers including students and articles about the jewellery industry
    Genna Design Jewellery | Genna Design Blog | Genna Design Shop

Welcom Genna. Good to see you here and look forward to chatting.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi Genna and to the crafts forum.

Try http://www.stallfinder.com/ or do a search on here it's something that crops up all the time and people post about fiars and organisers advertise for crafters. Jewellery is one of the most difficult crafts to find space for unless you book well in advance with any of the well known fairs, there are so many jewellery makers out there. Good luck though hope you find one or two.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I know! I have a few regular ones I do in Edinburgh - the Highland show, and a week long one during the Edinburgh Festival. Looking for more to do throughout the rest of the year so will check out that site thanks.
        Genna Design Jewellery | Genna Design Blog | Genna Design Shop

Comment

Working...
        X