Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Dorset

Hello Everyone
    My name is Sarah and I live in the heart of the Dorset countryside in a small hamlet West Compton. It is situated midway between Dorset's county town Dorchester and Bridport. I am married and have two cats Molly and Widget, a rescued German Shepherd, Honey and twenty one hens most of which are ex battery.
    I have been for years interested in photography and photo editing. I started years ago with my first computer, learning how to edit and manipulate photographs. I then came across photoshop elements which I learnt through the tutorials that came free with photography magazines and just playing with the programme. I now use the full version of photoshop.
    I have had a lot of commissions for digital photo manipulation, but in the last couple of years I have explored the painting side of the software. As a result I started painting Pet Portraits from photographs and also creating Floral Artwork.
    I will create an album soon. Please critique it. Thank you
    My Website

Blog

Welcome Sarah, that sounds interesting looking forward to seeing some examples.

Jo
    www.beadtopia.co.uk
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadtopiaStudio

Comment

Good Morning Sarah and to the Crafts Forum. Look forward to seeing your album, far to tecnical for me but I appreciate the work that goes into yout craft.

Lots of friendly helpful people on here to talk too as well.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thank you. I have posted some pictures of my Pet Portraits and will put up some of my floral art in the next few days.
        My Website

Blog

Comment

Welcome, the forum is beginning to get a real West country flavour lately LOL. Look forward to seeing your work.

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

My goodness Sarah those portraits are stunning.

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Welcome to the forum
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Well, I have now added some Floral Art pictures for you all to see. Now I'm going to explore this site some more
                My Website

Blog

Comment

Working...
                X