Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there - a newbie from Kent

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea, I am 43 years young (well who wants to be old), 5ft 2ins tall (I don't want to be short either), I have hair (not gone bald yet), blue eyes, a husband called Howard, a son called Thomas (23 years old), a dog called Jinx (13 years old and very smelly! but we love her), I live in Kent and I love to CRAFT. I make cards which I sell and send to friends and family and I do 1 craft fair a year (locally in Kent) where I also sell jewellery made by my sister and humerous plaques made by my MIL. My main crafting is ATCS and I swap them globally. I have my own craft room so can usually be found of an evening whiling away my time making something. It's my escape from the world.

Cheers

Andrea V

Hello Andrea
    Welcome to the forum. I only registered today after finding the forum via google.

Look forward to communicating with you in the future

Tricia

Comment

Its good to see you here. Understand about the dog. Ours is 14 next month. ATC's intrigue me, I don't know much about them. I sew, mostly quilts and I only do one local craft fair at Christmas too. I am keeping schtum about my age. lol.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

to the forum!
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Andrea
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi Andrea and I am in Bexley which just scrapes into Kent. Same age as you only taller! Look forward to seeing your work!
            Terry xxx
            You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
            Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You have joined a great community. Enjoy your staying here, friends.
              personalised birthday cards

Christmas greeting cards

Comment

Hi
                I am from south London so not to far away.
                I also make cards (have only just started out but I really enjoy it) Its a great way to distress if having had a bad day.
                I also make cards and do some quelling, and going to try to do some Christmas decorations.

Comment

Working...
                X