Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Liability Insurance for Craft shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Liability Insurance for Craft shops?

Hello everyone! I'm a newcomer to the forum and have read some of the threads already, great to see such an active community.

My wife and I will hopefully open a craft shop soon and I need to get public liability insurance - can anyone recommend or know of such providers who will cover commercial premises?

Unfortunately Ian W Wallace does not provide cover for shops/commercial premises.

Any help direction will be appreciated

Best

Mirage

I had my shop insurance with this company http://www.premierlinedirect.co.uk/s...FQod4Qodx2dj_Q

If I remember rightly I got a few quotes at the time and they came out the cheapest for the cover I wanted. If you're a member of the FSB (which I think you'd be daft not to be if you're opening a shop) then you can get discounts on their preferred insurance companies - however I still found Premierline was cheaper for my shop.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Good to see you made it here. Can't offer advice but good luck with your search.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I keep having to shop around every year for this. My renewal is next week and it has gone up by £200!! I tend to use brokers such as Towergate or Sharrocks but also used premierlinedirect, however, I got the best quote so far from the Co-operative this time! If you have employees, employee liability insurance is compulsory too.
        Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Thank you v much! I shall enquire and let you know how I get on.

Comment

Working...
          X