Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A crafting newbie

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this forum but have been crafting for years, I get a real kick out of creating stuff that would normally be thrown away. I work in fabrics and anything that takes my fancy! I would like to talk to others, particularly any crafters from North Wales, I am probably one of the oldies being the other side of 50 but am still a young'un in my mind! 50 is the new 30 right?

Hello &

I am sure you will find lots of new friends here and I look forward to hearing more about your crafting.
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi Ali,
      Thanks for your warm welcome, just working my way around this forum as its all new to me!

Comment

Welcome to the forum You'll soon get to know your way around don't worry!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Crafting newbie

Hello there

I, too, am new to this forum, in fact it's the first forum I've posted to - I'm not very technological so I guess it will take some getting used to.

I'm also a keen crafter (crochet, patchwork, anything except cross stitch and knitting) and I'm over 50! Age was never an issue with me until I reached 40 and people started to behave differently towards me ...

angela

Comment

Welcome I'm also a newbie!

Comment

Hi Angela, Callycreations and Indri, Don't know if you are suppose to reply individually or address people! Anyhoo thanks for all your welcomes

Jill

Comment

Hi Angela,
                I'm not a knitter either, I tried it a few times but always ended up in a real mess! I do patchwork, some cross stitch but mostly try and recycle any fabrics that I come across or people give me. I told my son that 50 is the new 40 and he snorted and said "that's just been made up by old people!!" Cheek!

Comment

Hello, I'm from North Wales. I study at Coleg Menai, we have our annual exhibition in a couple of weeks.
                  What part of North Wales are you in?

Comment

Hi!

Thought I would post here as it was the top newbie thread! Im new to the forum and also to crafting, I fell in love with craft watching kirsties home made home but Im only a (non art) student on a student budget so look to make pretty things from recycled things. I cannot get enough of colour since I now live in Liverpool and miss the pretty countryside. Im looking for simple beginner recycling inspired crafts, any suggestions?

KayleighAnn
                    My Homemade Life

Or at least the early beginnings

Comment

Hi and welcome from me! Hope you will enjoy the forum.
                      personalised birthday cards

Christmas greeting cards

Comment

Hello all - I've been a dormant member for a while - I'm mostly into cross stitch. I sell cross stitch too - but I do have to resist not using up all my stock for my own personal use :-)

Shelley
                        x
                        http://www.sewingcafe.co.uk - SewingCafe
                        http://www.sewingcafe.co.uk/Maia-Cross-Stitch-Kits - Maia Cross Stitch Kits

http://www.sewingcafe.co.uk/Latch-Hook-Rugs - Latch Hook Rug Making Kits

http://www.facebook.com/SewingCafeUK - like us on FaceBook

Comment

Working...
                        X