Hi - another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - another newbie

Hi - my name is Trish and have been running my craft site for about 18 months now, although it can be very slow. It is great to have found this site because now I do not feel so alone and realise I am not the only crafter out there lol! :P

I work part time as a media monitor [yes get paid to watch TV and listen to radio but unfortunately they are all boring news programmes, not Corrie Street lol] I would love to be able to earn enough to give up "proper" work, but hey we can all dream!

I live in the West Midlands and am finding it increasingly hard to find craft fairs. There are the big ones at the NEC, but cost of a stall is astronomical and would probably have to sell my entire stock to pay for it!

I have noticed over the years that there has been a decline in the small village hall type fairs which I used to really enjoy - have others found this to or does it depend on where you live?

Anyway best go before I waffle on too much - nice to be here with you all.

Trish

PS:
    If anyone is interested in taking a peek at what I do then I am at -

[email protected]

Hi Trish Unfortunately, your link is for your hotmail account, not your web site Good to have you here, though 8)

Steve
    CraftBoard

Comment

Ooops - half a brain and I would be dangerous lol. Thanks for spotting the deliberate mistake Steve. ops:
      Cheers
      Trish

Address is - www.patspukkapeople.com

Comment

It's all right, Trish, I had a morning full of doing things like that yesterday :lol: If there was a way to do something wrng - I found it! :lol: :lol:

Steve
        CraftBoard

Comment

Working...
        X