Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding supplier of bookmark blanks/finding - am new here as well

Hello everyone
    I have done a search on this subject in the forum but cant find an answer - I wondered if anyone had a good supplier of bookmark blanks so I can make my own - have bought a few but would like to make some in bigger quantities as bought 10 and my daughter has already used most of them !!! We both are really enjoying making jewellery and other things together

I dont want to pay too much so if I could get them in a large quantity that would be great

Thanks for your help

Ally

I make bookmarks among other things but I am stumped and just have to ask ...what exactly are bookmark blanks?

Comment

Christa, they're metal with a loop at the top to add chain & charms to dangle and can come in different patterns & sizes. I've recently bought some in the shape of mermaids. I don't buy more than a few of each and get them from ebay...I just type in 'silver bookmarks' or 'gold bookmarks'. No particular seller as yet, but I have bought a few unusual ones from pip'n'billie. Just a word of warning, double check the sizes as some are quite small, say 3" as opposed to larger ones at about 5"... hope this helps
      Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for that - I have bought some on ebay but I dont want to wait for anything from China and the supplier was in packs of 5 ( and yes they were smaller than I thought but are nice )

I would like to stock up and buy about 50 so i can have a mega making session when I am in the mood ( and my daughter is) as I have lots of ideas for doing different designs [

QUOTE=nettie;445222]Christa, they're metal with a loop at the top to add chain & charms to dangle and can come in different patterns & sizes. I've recently bought some in the shape of mermaids. I don't buy more than a few of each and get them from ebay...I just type in 'silver bookmarks' or 'gold bookmarks'. No particular seller as yet, but I have bought a few unusual ones from pip'n'billie. Just a word of warning, double check the sizes as some are quite small, say 3" as opposed to larger ones at about 5"... hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
          Christa, they're metal with a loop at the top to add chain & charms to dangle and can come in different patterns & sizes. I've recently bought some in the shape of mermaids. I don't buy more than a few of each and get them from ebay...I just type in 'silver bookmarks' or 'gold bookmarks'. No particular seller as yet, but I have bought a few unusual ones from pip'n'billie. Just a word of warning, double check the sizes as some are quite small, say 3" as opposed to larger ones at about 5"... hope this helps
          Thanks Nettie...I had no idea the metal ones came as blanks for people to add charms...silly me thought people did the metal work themselves... Obviously I do not make metal charm bookmarks LOL

Comment

Working...
          X