Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Vintage Fairs

Hi All

My friend and I have started a little vintage clothing business on the side and have sold things on ebay but have been doing so well that we decided to branch out and give the vintage fairs a go as we want to see how we get on. Can anybody recommend any fairs that we could sign up for?

All comments or feedback welcome.....

Many thanks

pinklady1969

We are also prepared to travel if required.

Thanks again x

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Check out the craft fairs section of the forum, you might find something that is close to you.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hi, I make vintage style jewellery and hair accessories and sell at vintage fairs. Theres a really goood company who hold fairs all over the country and I normally have a stall at there London fair. There website is www.thevintagefair.com and you can fill out there trading application form on there website. Good luck with your venture.
        Claire

www.bellabluebespoke.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if you are still interested in fairs but I have organised a new event in Cardiff, details are below:

FairDay & MovieNight
          Sat 3rd Sept (Breakfast at Tiffany’s)

1st Saturday of each month bringing you FABULOUS STALLS at Daytime & CLASSIC MOVIES at Night: 3rd floor of 10 FEET TALL in Cardiff City Centre ♥

THE FAIR (12-6pm): FREE ENTRY. Lots of Fabulous stalls of Jewellery, Clothes, Craft & Vintage. It's THE place to shop.
          THE MOVIE (7-9pm): £5 advanced booking with FREE GOODIE BAGS. Or £6 on the door. With table service.

UPCOMING DATES & MOVIES:
          3RD SEPTEMBER: Breakfast at Tiffany's
          1ST OCTOBER: The King and I
          29TH OCTOBER: Halloween Special showing of "RING" (RINGU: The Original Japanese Horror film)

If you e-mail me ([email protected]) I can give you more event information. And taking bookings for the 3rd of Sept although you can also book other dates.

Tanaz

Comment

Working...
          X