Hello from Portsmouth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Portsmouth!

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everybody here.

A little about myself:

I've been interested in jewellery making for a while now but thought it might all be a bit too complicated. I finally bit the bullet last year and have been having a lot of fun just creating pieces of jewellery.

I'm looking forward to reading all the great threads here and getting to know you guys

Hello from Chichester! Would love to see some of your work
    Dearest Jackdaw

Facebook

Comment

Hi Paper chains welcome to the forum. do tell us your name, if you have pictures you can start on album in your profile, we are nosy crafters and like to see what everyone makes.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi & to the forum!

I am in Portsmouth for a 3-day fair over Easter at Fort Purbrook. Are you going to be there? If so, do come along and say Hi!
        Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
        Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
        Follow me on Twitter:
        @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. Just noticed you are from Portsmouth - don't worry I don't like football so no reason for us not to get along (tee hee). Hope you enjoy it here and of course, enjoy your crafts!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome and sorry for the late reply (my internet connection's been playing up again!)

Comment

This is a little late (very late) but how did your 3 day fair in Fort Purbrook go?

I've not been online (internet problems) for a bit & only saw your message today

Comment

Visitor numbers were definitely down on last year - I am sure the weather (it was glorious!) didn't help. Infact for most of the time the car park was full but everyone was outside enjoying the sunshine. Wasn't disasterous by any means but I know some stallholders had a pretty bad time of it.

I don't think it is just Fort Purbrook with the visitors vs sunshine problem, I had a show nearer home the following weekend and sales were way down on the same one last year (again, much lower visitor numbers thanks largely to the good weather).

Ali x
                  Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
                  Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
                  Follow me on Twitter:
                  @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

hello! i'm a newbie too

Comment

Working...
                    X