NEW Bedding Company - start up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Bedding Company - start up!

I am setting up a new bedding company based in London specializing in bedding for children of all ages.
    I am currently looking for highly skilled seamstresses to sew duvet, quilts, comforters, pillow cases and sheets.
    The ideal persons must have the following:
    • The ability to sew and enjoy creating stylish pieces for international markets. Experienced at operating machinery and have use of own sew machine.
    • Able to create embroidery
    • Be creative and able to follow instructions
    • Able to follow patterns and cut materials
    Initially I am looking into making around 5 – 10 pieces. This stock will be used to test the market, after which I will increase the production. I am very positive that this business will develop quick therefore I need seamstresses who are self-motivated, efficient and passionate.

When emailing please can you provide information on your experience and qualification details. Qualifications are not important I more need someone who is skilled and has experience in this field.

If you would like to learn about this role more please contact me on [email protected]

This job is open to everyone especially textile students/graduates and retired individuals. I am based in London, so a seamstress nearby or surrounding area would be preferable.
Working...
X