Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone

My name is Amanda and I love to make copper wire jewellery. I particularly like wirework and wirewrapping and have been doing this for about a year now. I managed to do a few craft stalls last year but not as many as I would have liked.
    I have recently started my own blog and website. It was very exciting buying my domain name and getting up and running. Its still not properly fiinished but am pleased with it so far. Please stop by if you'd like a peek at what I get up to.

wiremoon.co.uk

I also work as a volunteer at an arts space for people with mental health issues. I really enjoy my job but it does mean less time for me to devote to making stuff. Aaahhh, if only there were 36 hours in a day!

Finally, I am a bit of a crazy cat lady! My cat Willow is my baby and she has got me out of some very dark times. Dark times are definitely no good for creatvity so I have her to thank for my recent success (if you can call it that!)

Hope to meet and get to know some of you lovely folk on here and learn and share some skills too.
    Last edited by wiremoon; 06-04-2011, 10:53 PM.
Working...
X