Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellow Forumers

Hi there,

I would like to introduce myself to everyone. We have a lovely website selling Costume Jewellery and Fashion Accessories and this forum seems to be the perfect place to find out what people are currently into and also to find/share ideas.

I would love to offer you all a discount code but for some reason the forum wont let me post in the designated area for this sort of thing, does anyone know why this would be.

Regards

Originally posted by TP2010 View Post
    I would love to offer you all a discount code but for some reason the forum wont let me post in the designated area for this sort of thing, does anyone know why this would be.
    Only mods can post here as it stops spammers from filling it up with tat. We do ask that anyone wanting to post on offer has 25 posts to their name first to ensure they are an established member and not some fly-by-night (not implying anything btw). Once you've reached the required number of posts feel free to PM one of the mods with details of the offer you'd like added.
    Last edited by nattynetty; 29-03-2011, 02:26 PM.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Sorry scrap the above, I've just looked at your website and it appears your jewellery isn't handmade so we wouldn't be able to add your offer to the forum as we are designed for handmade crafts. I've also deleted your signatures as these are not allowed under our rules.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Glad we have you mods here to keep this forum working as it does - somewhere to exchange ideas and news about genuine handmade craft with other crafters.
        Thanks for your time and effort...
        Nancy
        My BLOG http://craftandactivities4elderly.blogspot.com

TWITTER
        http://twitter.com/SeniorCrafts

Crafts and Activities for Seniors

Comment

Working...
        X