New member from Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Bolton

Hi everyone I am looking forward to being part of your craft forum, and chatting to fellow crafters, I love cardmaking and I am just getting intrested in scapbooking, when I organize craft cabin, this may take a little while its about 12ft by 8ft and compleatly full its that bad I need to take things out before i can get in lol
    so I may be calling on people to share their organizing skills with me

Welcome to the forum xxx

Comment

thank you pink retail therapy x

Comment

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm just looking at starting to make jewellery with silver clay.

Comment

Hi Billie-Sue

to the forum. Organising my craft studio is not my forte (as you would know if you saw the current state of it!). There is a great blog on craft storage if you fancy turning into a green-eyed monster looking at these amazing spaces...

http://craftystorage.blogspot.com

It can make you cry to see these studios (many are in the USA) so don't say I didn't warn you!! But there are some great storage ideas for cardmakers and scrapbookers on there...
          Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
          Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
          Follow me on Twitter:
          @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi Billie-Sue and to the CraftsFurum. Lots of friendly helpful people on here to chat to. There was a thread recently from someone ffitting out their new craft room and we were all horribly jealous of the end result, but we hid it well LOL

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
            X