Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Glasgow

Hi,

I stumbled accross this web site as I tried to find ways to promote my jewellery web site Been finding the craft fair I attend is getting less customers than before so doing a bit of research to find other venues and ways to make the website a real addition.

Thanks
    Fused Glass Jewellery - hand-made with dichroic glass and silver
    Facebook page for Sonya's Glass and Silver Jewellery
    Examples of my Fused Glass Jewellery on Flickr

Hello! Welcome to the forum.
    Wid

Comment

Hi there and to the crafts fforum.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

HI to the forum
        I think I have seen your stall at merchants city
        I hope you will enjoy the forum as its a great place to meet with people that understand, and also to help and be helped. but please don`t think of it as only a promotional tool as it is so much more
        sally

Comment

Hello hello and welcome to the forum. Wishing you all the best with your website and business x
          Luby

Beadelicious
          Be Bold - Be Beautiful - Beadelicious
          Give us a shout - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by just sally View Post
            HI to the forum
            I think I have seen your stall at merchants city
            I hope you will enjoy the forum as its a great place to meet with people that understand, and also to help and be helped. but please don`t think of it as only a promotional tool as it is so much more
            sally
            I am actually Sonya's son and look after her website, hence the high number of posts purely about the web site. Sonya isn't so technical as me so finds the web site part of it all a bit tricky. What do you think of her work and her stall? Any constructive comments about the website?
            Thanks

Steve
            Fused Glass Jewellery - hand-made with dichroic glass and silver
            Facebook page for Sonya's Glass and Silver Jewellery
            Examples of my Fused Glass Jewellery on Flickr

Comment

hi and welcome to the forum, i too am a new member and im looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully making a few friends along the way

Comment

Hello there,
                Welcome to this forum. Keep in touch of this and you will like it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum...and another person from Glasgow. In relation to your comment about less traffic to the craft fair, we've been hearing this from customers in general. I would attribute it to a variety of factors - fuel is higher so less tourists, the budget announcement has people frozen and I think the economy in general is just keeping people close their wallets/purses or minimally be more careful how they spend. I think we all hope that things improve
                  Mike, The Bead Company
                  www.thebead.co.uk
                  7 Keith Street
                  Glasgow G11 6QQ
                  Find us on www.facebook.com/thebeadcompanyglasgow

Comment

Working...
                  X