Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Hampshire !! :-)

Hi to all you fellow crafters, I am new to the forum,
    I am a dabbler and will confess to not always finishing a project. I love all crafts and I am amazed by how much I have hoarded over time, I moved to Hampshire 3 years ago, but have only just managed to relieve my parents of all my boxes of stuff!!
    I am about to embark on a new project, starting a craft club with my friend in Whitchurch....so if you know of anyone who would like to come along to do a demo - let me know :-)

Warm wishes

Hello Miranda

I'm another Hampshire-ite, but in the forset. Welcome!
    my folksy
    Kryshees Blog
    www.kryshees.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum....am from North Hampshire but am living in Jersey!! I look forward to seeing your crafts
      Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Hello Miranda and to the forum

Comment

Hello and
          My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Hello I joined the forum last week and find it really good to have fellow craft people to chat to , I live in fleet hampshire,
            hope you enjoy it as much as i do
            from joy

Comment

Hi to you both.
              Joy, what do you make? I'm in Cove.
              Waves from the other side of the tracks. It is a railway line that divides us, isn't it?

Comment

Thank you for saying Hi Sparklyshoes

I had a peek at what you do, so beautiful. We plan to hold a craft fair later in the year, would you be interested?

warm wishes

Miranda

Comment

Hi, Miranda and welcome to the forum!
                  I'm just "over the border" in Camberley - looks like we're all more-or-less within driving distance of each other LOL!

Comment

Hi Miranda, thanks poppet, and yes please. Your not far from me. On my to do list is to visit the fabric shop, is it clarke &clarkes? Something like that anyhow.

x
                    Krysia

Originally posted by miranda.67 View Post
                    Thank you for saying Hi Sparklyshoes

I had a peek at what you do, so beautiful. We plan to hold a craft fair later in the year, would you be interested?

warm wishes

Miranda
                    my folksy
                    Kryshees Blog
                    www.kryshees.com

Comment

Hi Miranda and to the Crafts Forum. Lots of lovely friendly and helpful people to chat to on here. Hope to see some of your makes soon. Mo.XX
                      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                      www.bodrighy.co.uk
                      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Hi miranda
                        I htink most crafters are terrible hoarders I know I am I start loadsa thing but mainly buy things to start but never do
                        Im from Southampton xx

Comment

Hello yes Annie it is the railway line between us, I live at the far end of fleet near to crookham village, I make well alsorts so many crafts i would like to try, getting in wedding mode at the moment and making knitted flowers for my daughters wedding, but i like jnitting , sewing , card making , cross stitch cooking and gardening, goodness when do i have time to go to work or do house work LOL

Comment

Welcome to the forum - you'll find lots of lovely crafty people with great ideas on here! We're in Hampshire (Tadley) just down the road from Basingstoke so not too far away from you. We run lots of craft workshops, a cardmakng club every Monday morning, artclub every other Thursday and Patchworking every other Monday afternoon
                            www.doodlesartandcraft.co.uk

Find us on Facebook
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...y/173605348873

Crafters DON'T do housework!

Comment

ooo I have friends in Tadley...!
                              my folksy
                              Kryshees Blog
                              www.kryshees.com

Comment

Working...
                              X