Spaces available in craft shops Maidstone area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaces available in craft shops Maidstone area

Hi, I work with polymer clay and I do sweets, cakes, chocolate, cupcakes arranging them in different ways to create jewellery, keyrings, decorations, etc. As I have another job which is especially busy during the weekends I'm not able to go around on craft fairs, and I'd like to rent a space in a craft shop around the area where I live in Coxheath, so anywhere in Maidstone would be perfect!
    If you'd like to see what I do I have a myspace account: Glossy.Apple

I've started this craft only months ago, and I've improved remarkably considering the time I have to dedicate to this new passion. People like what I do, and have had many orders since I decided to sell. I hope to hear from you soon, hopefully with good news! Thank you very much...
    Last edited by Glossy Apple; 04-03-2011, 03:35 PM.

It might be helpful to other forum users if you edited the title of this thread to spaces wanted rather than spaces available which suggests you are offering spaces...

I wish you luck in your search
    Last edited by Christa; 01-03-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I realized it just after I posted the thread. I'm sorry, I'm not english and sometimes I don't realize how it sounds until I said it...Thank you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossy Apple View Post
        I realized it just after I posted the thread. I'm sorry, I'm not english and sometimes I don't realize how it sounds until I said it...Thank you anyway.
        If you click on edit post (next to the reply button ) at the bottom left of your original message you are able to change it. Click save changes when you are done (bottom left again) You may get more appropriate responses by doing that.

Comment

Working...
        X