New to the forum and need some contacts please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum and need some contacts please

Hello there my name is Marie and I live in Kent. Im making fingerprint jewellery and need a good sterling silver supplier for chains and keyrings and maybe cufflinks! Any Ideas?

Look forward to hearing from you

Originally posted by sharpey2040 View Post

Hello there my name is Marie and I live in Kent. Im making fingerprint jewellery and need a good sterling silver supplier for chains and keyrings and maybe cufflinks! Any Ideas?

Look forward to hearing from you
    I use palmer metals for all my silver findings and ready made chains....would highly recommend them!!
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I bought some things from
      Helen's Little Gems on eBay.

Think she is on this forum too.
      I come back here from time to time
      I shelter here some days.

JUNO GLASS
      (Album)
      by Pauline

Comment

If you want to get everything you need in one place, it probably will need to be Cookson Gold
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Originally posted by mizgeorge View Post
          If you want to get everything you need in one place, it probably will need to be Cookson Gold
          Cookson Gold have absolutely everything!!....But their site isn't very easy to navigate for just browsing...it's great if you know what you want.....
          X
          Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

thank you all so much much much appreciated as I am quite wary of who to use as I dont want to be fobbed of with silver plated.

Any more info pls let me know thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sharpey2040 View Post
              thank you all so much much much appreciated as I am quite wary of who to use as I dont want to be fobbed of with silver plated.

Any more info pls let me know thanks

I've been caught off guard when buying silver in the past.....from ebay (from china.....why it didn't scream 'plated' at me I don't know!!lol)
              Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Hi Maria and welcome to the forum.
                Jelena
                Help other people and peolpe will help you.

Comment

Hello Marie and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi, I also use Palmers and cooksons gold. both are very reliable but I do agree with Loody that cooksons is quite hard to navigate - they have so much choice it is too hard to make a decision!
                    Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Hiya

Welcome to the forum, I'm only just joined but noticed your post. I haven't used a lot of sterling silver in my jewellery yet but one of the suppliers I use does stock it. The company is P J Beads based in Southport. I've got the website address if you need it, being new wasn't sure if I was allowed to add it.

They do retail orders but they also do wholesale orders if you order over £50.00, obviously the wholesale is cheaper but depends how much you want to spend in one go. I normally get carried away.

Hope this helps.
                      Gail

Comment

michael bloomsteins in brighton is a really good supplier of precious metals. not sure if it does chains but worth a look!!

em
                        x
                        If you already know exactly what you are going to do, whats the point in doing it?

Visit my blog - http://emmapaterson-ilovebuttons.blogspot.com/

Visit my online shop - http://www.folksy.com/shops/ilovebuttons

Comment

thanks everyone all of your information is very helpful and appreciate any more for future peoples ideas :-)

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. Would love to offer all sorts of advice but am afraid I have no idea about jewellery - I make cards and soaps.

Eleanor
                            x

Comment

also does anyone know of a supplier for silver key chains?

Comment

Working...
                              X