Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya All!

Hey all,

I stumbled on this site while looking for craft fairs. I enjoy a number of crafts, and would love to try and see if they would sell! Any advice gratefully recieved! I am working on beaded napkin rings at the moment, and they are so pretty and delicate looking, and can be made to suit any taste! I am working on a set for a friends wedding, to match their theme

Hope to gain so much advice from the site! and you all!

Nice to meet you!

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to the forum, there are lots of lovely, friendly people on the forums who are full of knowledge and advice.

When you get stuck just post and the answers will come flooding in!

Look forward to seeing your makes post a pic of the napkin rings in your albums for us all to enjoy!
    Cheryl

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Befascinated/118463183977

Comment

hi and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing piccies of your napkin rings, they sound nice x
      http://www.folksy.com/shops/SterlingHearts

www.sterlingheartsjewellery.co.uk

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum :-)
          Bekka Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
          Contact me for Papercraft parties, classes and supplies. Please visit my web site www.feeling-crafty.co.uk , or my blog www.feeling-crafty.blogspot.com ,or find me on Facebook

Comment

Hi Lucy and welcome to the forum.
            Jelena
            Help other people and peolpe will help you.

Comment

Working...
            X