Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Im Debbie

Hello everyone.
    As I say Im Debbie from London,and I am a grandmum to 4 boys,with another on the way,this time hoping for a little girl.They are ages 4,3,6months and 4 months.
    I have not long come out of hospital after my 5th hip replacement and so find I have time on my hands that I would like to make use of,hence comming to this site.In fact there is a christening comming up for the youngest,and I have posted a question as to wether you can stamp paper plates,I hope you can.
    Anyway thats me,I hope to make some new friends,and hopefully be of some use getting tips etc,to fill time.

Hiya & Welcome

Im Aly, I'm mum to 2 boys 4yrs next month and 7 months next week.

I'm really into cardmaking, and just started taking orders

xx
    Aly
    I want it and I want it now goddammit!!!!!!!!!!

www.alyscraftycards.co.uk

www.crazycrafters.co.uk

Comment

Hi welcome to you, i dont know anything about stamping rubber plates, just came on to say hi am mum to 5 kids, i just started out on making handmade soaps, hope to get some orders in, you can have a look at www.mariahsoaps.wahmall.co.uk , thats the kind of thing i do, going to add more for xmas.
      Anyways nice to meet you.
      Chris x

Comment

Hi, Debbie! Sounds like you've had a rough time with your hip

Steve
        CraftBoard

Comment

GETTING THERE

Hi steve,
          yea Im getting there,I feel 90 but truth is Im 43,should be havinhg this when Im 70+,never mind tho,yr as young as you feel or so they say.Just wanted to say hello on this fab site,it giving me many ideas,but at the mo,not able to chat properly as been out for the night ,an a bit worse for wear,apologies......Debbie

Comment

You probably won't read this very early today, then, Debbie :lol: Like you say, you're only as old as you feel. Personally, I have days when I feel ancient indeed, but others when I'm far younger than my years :lol: :lol: My wife and I have only one grandchild, since late January

Hope things improve for you. I'm sure that being mixed up with the lunatic fringe... sorry, Crafters, will help :lol:

Cheers,
            Steve
            CraftBoard

Comment

OMG

ops: OMG I dont believe I posted a reply to you in the state I was in lol.I cannot even remember doing so,thank god I dont get like that often,and it was a half decent reply :roll:
              I am doing well regards ideas for my grandsons christening,I only hope they all come together,its only 4 weeks or so,and lots of planning.
              I hope to chat again sometime,I promise I will be "normal" :wink:

Comment

At least you didn't say anything you shouldn't :lol: :lol:
                CraftBoard

Comment

Working...
                X