Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Miss Jet - Punk's Animator

Hello everyone!

Just came across this forum today, and I'm loving all the work I've seen so far.

I started a business and made a website (in signature) a few months ago. I've been making lots of stop motion animations in the last couple of years and have decided to develop it. These animations are mainly of music video format, as I do commisions for bands/musicians. I make models out of plasticine for the animations and out of fimo for retail. The models are usually people, celebrities/rock stars/idols of mine and animals, but I make anything really.

Please tell me what you think of them

Jet xxx
    Sensible Animation

"Enter a world of plasticine chaos..."
    Stop motion animator and 3D caricaturist.

Welcome aboard! I saw a plasticine animation music video recently that has just come out for the band Unkle Bob... quite a funny video...

Hope you enjoy your time here on the Forum, there are a lot of people who make dolls, models and toppers that you will have things in common with.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Good to see you herel
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Loving your work!
        Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
        Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

They look great, my daughter is going a degree in animation at uni, do you mind if I send a link to her as she is interested in anything like this. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by angiecrafts123 View Post
            They look great, my daughter is going a degree in animation at uni, do you mind if I send a link to her as she is interested in anything like this. Many thanks.
            I don't mind at all! I applied to go to Uni this year (for animation), however I didn't get the grades, and I decided it wasn't really for me anyway, I'm determined to make it without the degree though!

I also have a youtube channel, she can find my work if she types in "childofthedamned animation" or something like that. Overall I've done about 50 of these animations...

xxx
            Sensible Animation

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
              Welcome aboard! I saw a plasticine animation music video recently that has just come out for the band Unkle Bob... quite a funny video...

Hope you enjoy your time here on the Forum, there are a lot of people who make dolls, models and toppers that you will have things in common with.

Si.
              Thanks Si, I'll have a look out for that video then!
              Sensible Animation

Comment

Working...
              X