Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! Just discovered this site and it looks great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! Just discovered this site and it looks great!

Hi! My name is Karen and I've recently started my own site for all my handmade items. I have been looking for a forum of crafters where I can talk about fabrics, techniques and just general chat about being creative!
    I've never been on forums and it is really exciting. I love to make desserts from fleece and stuffing, and wondered if there were other crafters out there like me who preferred a certain fabric to others?

I read the rules and I hope I haven't broken any. *crosses fingers* But I am happy to have joined this forum and hope to share some of my creations with you all and enjoy seeing everyone else's crafts too!
    Please visit my website and help me to spread the love for lollyvillage.com!!

Hello Karen and to the forum. I love all fabrics but am currently very much into silk and velvet, mind you could go shopping and see another length that redirects my passion, you guessed it I am addicted to fabric, lace, ribbon, beads ......... Enjoy your time here

Comment

Hi Karen

Welcome - I don't know how to thread a needle, but you will find that we often have the same issues.

Enjoy

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hiya Karen,

Welcome to the forums am very sure there are many like minded and fabric loving people here to share your craft with,
        Cant wait to see some of your work,

Francesca
        * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
        Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Hi Karen

to the forum. I'm afraid I'm with Jane on this one - well, I can thread a needle but don't ask me to do anything with it then (apart from pass it to someone else to sew with!!)

I love your products and your website is great but you are missing a few things on there to comply with Distance Selling Regulations - mainly a postal address & telephone number and a returns policy where customers can return items within 7 days for a full refund. If you do a search on here there are lots of threads which will give you information and links to the DSR section of the Office of Fair Trading (or you can Google it).

Love the rainbow logo - the colours really fit with your products!
          Last edited by AliCat; 21-09-2010, 12:09 PM.
          Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
          Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
          Follow me on Twitter:
          @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hello Karen, Lovely to have you here at the craft forums.

I am on the look out for some particular items, I will send you a message.

Have fun on here x
            Handcrafted Jewellery - Sterling Silver and Genuine Gemstone Jewellery

Gift and Craft Fair organisers

Comment

Hi Karen,
              You will enjoy it here.
              Rebecca

www.cauliflowercupcake.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X