Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing.... LilyCecilia

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emma Seidel and I my huge passion is making handmade jewellery.

My jewellery is named under LilyCecilia - the names of my grandmothers.

You can find my jewellery on Misi - just search for LilyCecilia.

I have just done my first craft fair and Berkhamsted and loved it. I am going to be there again on the 21 November 2010. I am also available for any other craft fairs in the area - so please just get in touch with me.

You can find me on facebook and twitter - just search for LilyCecilia

And get in touch with me at [email protected]

Would love to hear from you!
    Emma
    x

Hi Emma welcome to the forum. glad you had a good fair, there are several threads for fairs on here or you can sesrch on www.stallfinder.com or www.ukcraftfairs.co.uk
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi Emma

to the forum.
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Hi Emma, a big welcome from me too, good luck with your next fair,

x Diane x

Comment

Hi Emma,

Welcome to the forums :-) had a sneak peak at your jewellery and its lovely

What are you working on at the minute ?

Francesca
          * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
          Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Thank you so much for all your welcomes and comments! I really appreciate them.

Silverthistle, I am just making a couple of orders I have, but working full time in London and with a house that looks like a pig sty from no time due to planning the craft fair, I have little time at the moment to be doing what i would really love to be doing!

But actually, I am making some matching earrings to go with the satin finish necklaces and bracelets - following comments from my craft fair on Sunday.

I am looking forward to spending time here at the crafts forum!

Emma
            x

Comment

Working...
            X