Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,new here and looking for help ;-)

Hello friends.
    I have just had a brain wave and looked for a craft forum,hence me being here.
    I have decided to try and make some bracelets,to try and help me give up my ciggies,that way my hands are busy.I am looking for certain charms,but will look in the forums,as Im having no luck searching the net.
    I am 48 and a mum to 3,with 9 granchildren.I am at home a lot due to a disability,and am always tapping away at my pc.I am currently crocheting a bed cover,dont laugh but Ive been at it for ages,and have now decided to start afresh,as Im not to happy with my squares.Anyway thats me folks,I look forward to being a member,and getting some useful tips...
    ​Dont count the days ~~~~ Make the days count ;-)

Hello and welcome I hope you manage to find what you are looking for here!

Comment

Good to see you here. I would sew the squares together anyway, you might have enough for a knee rug. If you still don't like it donate it to an elderely persons home, they are always looking for those but don't waste them they took too long to make. lol.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hiya Dee,

to the forums :-)

Hope you find what you are looking for - there is a wealth of knowledge and great people here

Good luck with your new hobby though

Francesca
        * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
        Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome all of you ;-)
          ​Dont count the days ~~~~ Make the days count ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X