Scrapbooker and Beaver Leader!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooker and Beaver Leader!

Good morning, I have just joined the forum - for so many reasons. Very dodgy user id I know - mixture of rather big wieght gain whilst pregnant, healthy weight babies and a fan of Winnie the Pooh!
    I am a Beaver Leader so always looking for great ideas to do with our Beavers that keep them busy plus fun too.
    I used to live in the States and became an avid scrapbooker - I still have albums ongoing although always difficult to catch up when you get behind!
    I am also a member of ladies circle and we run a number of fundraising activities throughout the year so always looking for new ideas, craft stalls etc.
    This site was recommended by a friend who has used it and she is a volunteer with our charity of the year.
    So I am looking forward to hunting through the messages and being able to share ideas.
    Beccy

Hiya Beccy,

Welcome to the forums, there are LOADS of good idea's here as well as friends you are yet to meet,

Have fun !

Francesca
    * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
    Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Working...
    X