Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello together...

I just joined and want to say Hello!

My name is Sabine, I am german and live in the beautiful Hanseatic City Bremen. My biggest hobby is to make candles- and now my home business since I got sick. I love flea market, show and meeting crafting peoples. I am also a big fan of primitive country stuff. I adore all the grungy and grubby candles, and hope I will learn this one day.
    Anyway, I love to get to know you - sorry for my bad english ...
    Sabine
    “It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.”
    "Eleanor Roosevelt"

Handmade Tarts and primitives

Guten Abend Sabine, and to the Crafts Forum. No need to apologise I'm sure your English is far better then most peoples German on here, well mine for sure anyway. Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Sabine. Good that you found us. I could just manage to ask for a cup of coffee in German, thats all so please don't worry about your English, it is excellent. Look forward to chatting.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Sabine Don't worry about your English - it's better than mine and I'm British lol! Your candles sound lovely, can't wait to see some pictures! xxx
        www.morgannacraft.co.uk
        Facebook fan page!

Comment

Hi Sabine. welcome to the forum..
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Good morning and thanks so much for your warm welcome - I feel like I´am at home! I am really happy to found you, I was searching a lot for a german forum, but I haven´t found anything -so glad to be here.
            I wish you all a fantastic weekend
            “It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.”
            "Eleanor Roosevelt"

Handmade Tarts and primitives

Comment

Working...
            X