Hi All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi All, I've just come across the forum, so thought i'd join up.

I like to think i'm quite a crafty person, i've dabbled in quite a few things card making- that one didnt last very long i'm afraid, Then i decided i'd try jewellery making, which i really enjoyed and still have all my bits and bobs but got a bit fed up with it. I have a love of cross stitching and have been doing that for the last 16 years. Oh and then i started to make reborn babies, which i still do and enjoy, but my latest passion is making personalised beaded keyrings and bag tags, i wanted something to put on my sons school bag so he could distinguish it easily from the other 25 the same in the class and thats how it started.

I'm looking forwards to having a good look round the forum but fear i may well get addicted and find myself yet another new crafting hobby.

Ruth
    x
    Ruth
    x

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bur...861140?ref=sgm

Hiya Ruth and welcome to the forums

As with many here including myself my hobby has ragged out of control into a small empire so am sure you will fit right in

There is a wealth of knowledge and great people here to help you find something new to get addicted to ! * sigh * so many crafts sooooo little time !

Good luck !

Francesca
    * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
    Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Hi Ruth

Welcome to the forum. I agree, i'm sure you'll find lots on here to tempt you but it's nice to have different things to dip in and out of whenever the mood takes you.

Have fun

x
      Luby

Beadelicious
      Be Bold - Be Beautiful - Beadelicious
      Give us a shout - [email protected]

Comment

Those tags sound a great idea lol! Hi and welcome to the forum!! xx
        www.morgannacraft.co.uk
        Facebook fan page!

Comment

Hi, Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing some of your makes