Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Craft Fair Organiser

Hi,
    I'm new (ish) to this forum..... I’ve been a member for about 4-5 days! I'm also new to organising craft fairs too, but I already have two booked for later in the year!!

I joined the forum for the same reason I started organising fairs!!! I used to take part in big organised fairs myself selling either my photography or my Greetings Cards but @ about £100 per stall I thought I was getting a bit of a rough deal (plus I NEVER made any profit!) so the fairs that I organise are £10.00 per stall and are run so that every stall makes as much as they can!!!!

They will all be in the Newcastle, Staffordshire or Stoke-on-Trent area..... If anyone is interested look under UK craft fairs for full details or message me and I'll let you have all of the info.

I think its about time us crafters started looking out for ourselves and not making the organisers of extortionately priced fairs even richer (sorry, getting on my soapbox abit!)ops:

Anyway, hope to hear from some of you soon

Marie x

Your craft fairs

Hi

Hope your crafting is going well.

I am very interested in exhibiting at your craft fairs in Stoke and Stratford. I am from the Midlands my name is Joanne Stewart and I made Handmade Wedding Stationery and life size 'Shy Tot' Dolls. If you would be interested in what I can offer you then I would love tot hear from you. Please e-mail me at MOD EDIT - EMAIL REMOVED TO PREVENT SPAM

Many thanks Joanne
    Last edited by woodtattoos; 19-08-2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Hi my name is Lynn I have just joined I am looking for any small craft fairs in or around Taunton, Somerset. Where my friend Rita and I can sell our handmade crafts. One issue that could arise is that Rita is a wheelchair user and needs a accessible toilet in the venue. I would appreciate any information that could help us
      Thank you very much
      Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by burrows56 View Post
        Hi my name is Lynn I have just joined I am looking for any small craft fairs in or around Taunton, Somerset. Where my friend Rita and I can sell our handmade crafts. One issue that could arise is that Rita is a wheelchair user and needs a accessible toilet in the venue. I would appreciate any information that could help us
        Thank you very much
        Lynn

Hi this thread you're replying to is from 2005 - you may not get a response.

Thanks
        Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
        Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
        Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X