X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone! Im a newbie

Hi all,

my names Holly and im a newbie to the forum,

Im making things, thinking about crafting and getting new design ideas all the time now and thought it would be nice to chat to some people in a similar situation to me!
    I just cant seem to take my mind off opening an online shop, so maybe this is something i could do in the future! Im desperate to get my hands on a sewing machine at the moment, any tips on how to make the most of using it? I have a few ideas!

I really enjoy desinging invitations, making cards and gifts for friends and family at the moment , im also creating a scrapbook for my partner and i, as we have just purchased a new house and i am collecting pictures of it being built! very exciting!

Id love any advice from you guys!
    hol x
    hollytree

www.hollytreedesigns.blogspot.com

http://twitter.com/hollytree024

Hi Hol

to the forum. Can't help on your sewing machine query (as most people on here know, I can't sew for toffee so steer well clear!)

Looking forward to seeing your work & reading your blog...
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Welcome Holly. Good to see you here. What do you actually make at the moment?
      Sorry I can't help with the machine.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi Hol,

Welcome to the forum

cj
        www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
        Become a facebook fan
        Check out my blog

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!
          I make cards, design invitations for birthdays and weddings and i do scrapbooking. I will start to upload my previous designs to the blog soon!
          And when i get my machine ill put some of the bad bit and the good things too!!
          x
          hollytree

www.hollytreedesigns.blogspot.com

http://twitter.com/hollytree024

Comment

Hello - nice to meet you on the forum.Looking forward to seeing all your handiwork. Chris x
            My Craftsuprint Designer Site

My Blog

Follow me on Twitter

I am on Facebook too!

Comment

Hi Hol

welcome to the forum, I brought my sewing machine from discountsewing machines, its very nice, but you do need to remind them to send the free scissors, they all all types of machines and different prices for different pockets.

Good luck with the house, it all sounds very exciting, you could make curtains and cushions for it?

Sally

Comment

Working...
              X